Tuesday 20 March 2012

It's Officially Spring


A cute little lamb with a spring in it's step and an joyous expression upon it's face! It's the season of new life and regrowth. Animals everywhere are preparing for the arrival of offspring, some are already at the stage of little ones running around! It is simply glorious.

Another favourite aspect of mine of Spring is the beautiful blooms, I adore blossom on the trees, my hayfever doesn't though, but I appreciate the beauty of nature in all its forms.


Bonding with Max and Gracie is slowly progressing, but we do have an upward turn which is good, slow and steady wins the race, so here's hoping soon enough we'll have a happy couple residing in our household that isn't me and Jay or Mimes and Rog!

I'm quite 'giddy' to craft at the moment, I need to create things for my first house and my upcoming craft fair. March has been a relatively good month for me, albeit not everything has been brilliant, but you can't have everything.

I am loved and I am happy .

                                        Have a great day and enjoy the lovely sunshine (whilst it lasts!)


No comments:

Post a Comment