Tuesday 27 March 2012

Sun is shinin' in the sky

There ain't a cloud in sight
It's stopped rainin'
Everybody's in a play
And don't you know
It's a beautiful new day

I love E L O! and hey the song suits, it's absolutely gorgeous out and has been all weekend! I've been busy with a rubbish skin infection - rash central :( although it seems to be clearing now, thank goodness! 
Just lovely, isn't it?

Anywho enough whinging! The weather is simply glorious, the bunnies are contented and Tinks is loving the heat! I've made the beautiful birdies a treat and helping hand for nest building, as afterall it is the season! It's made from a wicker ball (thanks bunnies) and various yarns and threads and held in place by a cutesy polka-dot ribbon! Stylish, pretty and incredibly useful!


Other than that I've packed a few boxes for moving; books, dvds, crafty bits and games! There's so much to move, you honesly don't realise it..until well when it's time to pack it all up!

Remember the sugar scrub I made? Well Jay's mum absolutely loves it and has already used a whole jar! She was given it for Mother's day! She's asked if I could be so kind to make some more as it has done wonders for her skin. Well I didn't have rose petals to hand so had to come up with some new flavours/scents for my scrub I chose Lavendar (I was actually storing dried from last year) and orange. I suppose I should share a Tutorial for my lovely followers! Basically it's exactly the same as the Rose petal and Nutmeg scrub See here - scroll to the bottom! but instead of the nutmeg and rose petals I use dried lavendar heads and the zest of a large orange (acheived using a larged holed grater). Simples! Each scrub is 100% natural with simple easy to obtain ingredients!



Anywhoo hope you have a joyous and happy Tuesday in the lovely sunshine!




No comments:

Post a Comment