Friday 20 July 2012

Raising Money For Camp Nibble



In October (21st) 2012 I’ll be taking part in the Minor of the Major Series www.majorseries.com , it’s a 5-6km run through swamps, mud, rocky terrain and other military obstacles, I’m hoping to raise money forwww.campnibble.co.uk this is where I got two of my current bunnies – Gracie – an ex lab rabbit and Roger who was dumped in the streets.  Camp Nibble is run by Hannah and her husband, where they not only cater for and rehome rabbits, but all other small animals too. Last time I visited they had over 50 rabbits looking for homes, all found their way there under awful circumstances – one was saved from being doused in petrol and set alight. :-(

If you sponsor me and help raise funds for Camp Nibble, that would be fantastic. I have a sponsorship page set up here www.justgiving.com/jaysmonkey all money donated via the page goes direct to camp nibble. 


Here's Roger Roo - please sponsor my mummy!
and Gracie Goose! We wants to helps other bunnies and small animals in needs! 
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!


Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment