Tuesday 6 March 2012

Brrrr it's cold today!

I awoke this morning to white roofs, hard lawn and a frosted up windscreen. Tis very cold, good job I have my trusty blanket!

So today I discovered that March is National Craft Month! Well that's even more of an incentive for me to get busy, finish a few commissions and maybe venture somewhere new?!

 I thought I'd show you my newest listing in my Folksy shop - it's a cute yet terrifying Dinosaur bracelet. Made from fuzzy fairtrade needle felted balls, funky lampworks and acrylics!

Oh and here are some of my favourite websites for crafting. Tomorrow I'll share my favourite blogs, although you can see most from viewing my profile and looking at who I follow!

So:







In a week or so I'll also share my favourite places to buy supplies! From papercraft, to crochet, to beading to painting!

My plans for this evening are to finish an acrylic pet portrait of two gorgeous bunsters and start on a commissioned keyring. That is is Maximus Grumpimus allows me to!


Guess I'll find out tonight!







No comments:

Post a Comment