Wednesday 7 March 2012

A Wet, cold Wednesday

Today is miserable and well all in all 'Nice Weather for ducks!'

Besides that it's also good for the frogs in my garden as well as the spring shoots coming through! Better than frost anyway.

Today I will be sharing some wonderful crafty blogs I have found!



























I have so many more favourites, but here's are just a couple...er a few...ok plenty!

Enjoy!

Going house hunting once again and looking for a place with the possibility I could have my very own craft room, it isn't the be all and end all..but it would be nice to have my own little craft space - more often than not bunny and crafts don't go too well and seed beads more often than not get turned into a very large portion of bead soup! Again the culprit always Maximus, although is partner in crime Chicky (Lola) was so much worse, so clever, cunning and gorgeous! Eeee!

I love you Lola!

No comments:

Post a Comment